Before inquiring on lessons, please note the following:
- Please leave your dog at home, unless granted permission from the barn owners ahead of time.
- With the current volume of lessoners, schoolies will be shared during lessons, this means you may responsible for tack up duties, untack duties only, or none of the above. This helps ensure the horses are in the ring for what is necessary and keeps things flowing smoothly. At the end of the day, we will ensure you receive time to learn the skills necessary to tack up or untack at some point within your learning.
- Payment is due in the form of etransfer or cash and is to be paid the first week of each month. If you know you are away at some point in the month, please notify Anna in text or through the barn calendar app. Any payment not made before the 7th day of the month, will receive a late fee of $5.00 per day.
- Voicemails are checked ONCE a month, it is much quicker to receive a response by email.
- Lessons that are cancelled under 24 hours, full lesson fee applies. We will do our best to provide a make up lesson but we have high volume, a credit will be provided the following month. All lessons cancelled from bad weather will not be credited, this is something we cannot control. If you decide to leave, no refunds will be provided. All fees are accounted for during that month are allocated for on going expenses along with project upgrades.
- Drive SLOWLY on the driveway, we have children, horses and dogs that frequent the driveway. Anything above 20km/hr will not be tolerated.